The 12th Annual Washington Jaycees' Brewfest (and Spirit Tasting) will be held on Saturday, September 8 at the Farmer's Market in historic Downtown Washington.
Here's what you need to know:
1. Admission to the tasting area is $15 in advance, $20 at the door
2. Admission price includes a commemorative glass
3. Over 50 microbrew beers from over 18+ breweries will be poured for tasting, including: John G's Tap Room Home of Augusta Brewing Company, Point Labaddie Brewery, The Old Bakery Beer Company, Urban Chestnut Brewing Company, Boulevard Brewing Company, Deep Sleep Brewing Company, Good News Brewing Company, Missouri Beer Company, Public House Brewing Company: Rolla, Social Call Brewing, Schlafly Beer, Logboat Brewing Company, Elysian Brewing, O'Fallon Brewery, Mother's Brewing Company, SweetWater Brewing Company, Alaskan Brewing Co., and Golden Road Brewing!
4. This year we have partnered with food vendor StreetSide Tacos who will be on-site during the event and providing items for purchase
5. Live music by The Tall Poppies will be played throughout the duration of the event
6. Back by popular demand! Mixed drinks will be available for purchase from Pinckney Bend Distillery and Wood Hat Spirits
7. Proceeds from the event will benefit ongoing community projects sponsored by the Washington Jaycees
To pay in advance, visit the downtown Post office or purchase tickets online.
Your glass will be reserved. Tasting hours are from 4 - 8 pm.
For questions or inquiries contact event chairpersons Frank Hemmer or Jake Westhoff.
More from the Blog...