9th Annual Creek Grill & Sports Bar/KLPW Carnivore Night is Tuesday April 23rd!
Sausage King of Franklin County Contest
Bring in a sliced full stick and join in on the “Sausage Swap”
A sharing table will be set up for everyone who brings in a stick to try others sausage.
Enjoy a night out Swapping Sausage and Stories while knocking back a couple of cold ones.
The Creek Grill and Sports Bar
2000 Phoenix Center Dr. Washington MO
636 390 9393
The 12th Annual Washington Jaycees' Brewfest (and Spirit Tasting) will be held on Saturday, September 8 at the Farmer's Market in historic Downtown Washington.
Here's what you need to know:
1. Admission to the tasting area is $15 in advance, $20 at the door
2. Admission price includes a commemorative glass
3. Over 50 microbrew beers from over 18+ breweries will be poured for tasting, including: John G's Tap Room Home of Augusta Brewing Company, Point Labaddie Brewery, The Old Bakery Beer Company, Urban Chestnut Brewing Company, Boulevard Brewing Company, Deep Sleep Brewing Company, Good News Brewing Company, Missouri Beer Company, Public House Brewing Company: Rolla, Social Call Brewing, Schlafly Beer, Logboat Brewing Company, Elysian Brewing, O'Fallon Brewery, Mother's Brewing Company, SweetWater Brewing Company, Alaskan Brewing Co., and Golden Road Brewing!
4. This year we have partnered with food vendor StreetSide Tacos who will be on-site during the event and providing items for purchase
5. Live music by The Tall Poppies will be played throughout the duration of the event
6. Back by popular demand! Mixed drinks will be available for purchase from Pinckney Bend Distillery and Wood Hat Spirits
7. Proceeds from the event will benefit ongoing community projects sponsored by the Washington Jaycees
To pay in advance, visit the downtown Post office or purchase tickets online.
Your glass will be reserved. Tasting hours are from 4 - 8 pm.
For questions or inquiries contact event chairpersons Frank Hemmer or Jake Westhoff.
Come experience a Tasting of Fall Fun, Local Restaurants, Music and Drinks from all over Franklin County! Over 20 vendors donate their time and product so all ticket revenue goes to support Foundations for Franklin County!
The event is held 5:00-7:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 4 at Hillermann Nursery & Florist (2601 E 5th Street, Washington). Tickets are $25 in advance and can be purchased here. Tickets can also be purchased at the event for $30 each.
Come experience a Tasting of Fall Fun, Local Restaurants, Musics and Drinks from all over Franklin County! Join us for an evening of great food and fun! Over 20 vendors will be there with all their yummy goodness. Our wonderful partners are donating their time and products, so your ENTIRE TICKET PRICE goes to support Foundations for Franklin County!
Neighborhood Reads bookstore and The Missourian are throwing a party for teachers on Thursday, Aug. 30, and the theme is reading!
Educators who attend the Teacher Appreciation open house from 5 to 7 p.m. will take home free classroom books, all paperback advance reading copies. Additional books will be given away as door prizes. The bookstore will offer credentialed educators a 20 percent discount on books during the event.
The Missourian will share information on its youth literacy programs, including Missourian In Education, which provides classroom newspapers and curriculum to teachers at no charge, and Book Buzz, which delivers 100 new, hardback books every month to area school libraries, and writing opportunities for students.
The Teacher Appreciation event will be held at Neighborhood Reads bookstore in downtown Washington, 401 Lafayette St., across from the library. The bookstore is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday noon to 4 p.m. To learn more, visit neighborhoodreads.com.
Thursday, August 23rd
11:30 AM-12:30 PM
1717 Madison Avenue
Washington, MO 63090
Light appetizers will be provided
For questions, feel free to reach out to Kendra Hunt at email@example.com or 314-600-5519.
**Total Access Urgent Care in Washington opened on July 25. Click Here for more info.
More from the Blog...